Sunday, July 22, 2007

Costa Rica....I'm coming soon!

So I'm nearing the final stages for the upcoming trip to Costa Rica. Can I confess that I honestly have no idea what I'm doing at this point? I shouldn't confess that should I?....good point, never mind that last thought.

Last year our motley crew of folks pulled off some truly amazing feats. I have great memories of that trip! Here's a slide show LINK ( Be sure to watch for Adam's interesting Slide choice during his Free Bird solo!)

Anyway, now I've got 3 guys lined up to form a band and I'm putting together a set list for the clubs we'll be playing in at night. I'm trying to coordinate the flights, schedules, money, and paperwork...plus disseminating the communication to the right folks. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, however, it is more of a "oh crap this is really happening" whine than a complaining whine.

At any rate, the trip will be amazing. I've talked to several of the people going and I cannot wait to see what God does on this trip. Please pray for the team and for my leadership to continue to be developed while I'm there.

No comments: