You see, it all began when my son Ezra was crawling down the hall. I reached down, grabbed the back of his footed pj's and proceeded to lift him up and down, soaring around the house like a miniature super boy. That's when my back protested. (I didn't drop my son.)
So, after a couple days of pain, I gave in and went to a Chiropractor. Some of you out there in blogging world may approve, others may not. However, the experience went like this...
- I arrived and filled out appropriate paperwork.
- Was given once-over by Dr.
- X-rays given
- X-rays gone over with
- Laid on bed while neck was snapped like in the movies when the spy kills some poor henchman silently so as not to be found out.
- Had grown man laying on me while I was contorting my body and exhaling...weird huh?
- Had electrodes or something of that nature placed on me and they proceeded to electro-shock my back
- Laid on table while massage thing undulated my back up and down.
- Paid money for it
So, what do you think about the professional back-cracker?