Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bye Bye Orange Beach

Well, our trip has narrowed to its end. I have eaten lots of crustacean. I have laid on a white sand beach. I have stared out my balcony at the people down below. I have spent quite a bit of time with my father-in-law.....nuff said!

So, the little guy has seemed to change right before our eyes this week. He's begun making sequential "ooh, ooh, ooh" sounds. He reaches for his little furry thingys on the handle of his carrier, he even started kicking in the pool when we pulled him along. Lots of cool stuff. Being a dad has enamored me with my kiddo!

We embark on a 14-16 hour trek tomorrow morning that will take us through 4 states (we're avoiding Louisiana.) We shall partake of McDonald's dollar menu and stretch at many a truck stop. I hope we make it back in once piece!



No comments: