Saturday, January 12, 2008

Aww, That's Sad...

So my family (Rachel and Ezra) went to Little Rock to visit family that they didn't see for Christmas. This left me as a bachelor for a couple of nights.

I was kinda looking forward to these couple of nights because usually my friends ask to hang out but I usually choose hanging out with my family before Ezra goes to sleep. So a couple nights to hang out with friends seemed awesome!
Link
I did manage to hang out with some friends but wound up both nights trying to figure out what to do with myself. So, here I am at Starbucks (photo) charting music for upcoming worship sets. All alone, but being very productive. This is not a pity post, just an acknowledgment of an ironic situation. The family has returned and I got to hang out with my amazing son and eat Totinos pizza with my sweet wife. Back to life...back to reality! (Name that artist!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, you love your family.