Wednesday, August 20, 2008

He's Already Leaving Us

Ezra is over a year and a half old now. So, were were able to enroll him in "Mother's Day Out." It's a program that Asbury United Methodist church offers that allows us to put him in "school" for 5 hours, 1 day a week. We're really thankful that Asbury offers this ministry!

I'll get to take him every week and drop him off before work. That will allow Rachel to get some time to herself and Ezra will get to play with other kids his age.

Here are some pics from his orientation today:

4 comments:

steve said...

Cool! Love the "I'm With the Band" shirt...I bet you and Rachel went to "Mother's Day Out"...I went to "Mother's Day Out"...my kids went to "Mother's Day Out'...makes me think this is a baptist thing...

Anonymous said...

Okay that looks cool and all but I think we all want to know where you got that shirt??

Unknown said...

Mothers Day Out, spells out Mother has some breathing time. Heehee...I have to say I love the shirt too. Very cool.

Derrick Henslee said...

Dude, the t-shirt is from Walmart of all places! Oh, and it was definitely a Methodist thing this time around. Asbury United Methodist Church does it here in T-town...good times!